DO I QUALIFY?You need to be a resident or rate payer of the Mornington Peninsula Shire. This is a condition of our permit and not something we can waive. Click on the map thumbnail below for a copy of the Shire map
NEW MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- Completed membership application / indemnity form.
- Proof you are a resident or rate payer of the Mornington Peninsula Shire. (drivers licence, rates notice, utility bill, etc)
- Include an email address and contact phone number.
- Proof of being the parent or the legal guardian if joining children under 18 years.
- The father and mother of the child
- The spouse of the father or mother of the child
- The domestic partner of the father or mother of the child
- Any person who has parental responsibility for the child.
- Family $140.00. (max 2 parents / guardians and their children under 18 years)
- Single Senior 18+ $140.00
- Junior under 18 $100.00 (requires 1 or 2 parents / guardians ) (child is an associate member, parents / guardians are a full non-riding member)
DAILY RIDE FEES
- Senior Daily Ride Fee: 18+ $30.00
- Junior Daily Ride Fee: $15.00
- Family membership cap per day: $40.00
INSURANCEAMAPlease follow this link for details.
LODGING & PROCESSING THE APPLICATIONmemberships@mpmcc.org.au
Under 18 Safety Gear
Mornington Peninsula Shire Map
Members Induction Presentation